CLOSED CAPTIONING is a setting on your TV or cable box that displays the audio portion of your video as text on your TV screen. Usually the Closed Captioning icon is visible when captions are available (CC).
1. Log in to My Alpha and find your current Alpha.
2. Click on the "Series Materials" tab.
3. Click on the title of the talk you want to download and you'll see choices for standard definition (SD), high definition (HD) and a box with subtitle options.
4. Click on the arrow beside the language choice (eg. English audio) to see the subtitle options. It looks like this:
5. Choose one of the available choices for subtitles. It looks like this:
If you still can't find what you're looking for, please contact us through our live chat feature or by email at email@example.com.