If you'd like to download the videos with subtitles, here are the steps:
1. Log in to My Alpha and find your current Alpha.
2. Click on the "Series Materials" tab.
3. Click on the title of the video you want to download. Then you'll see a box that says: "Select the language of the video."
4. Click on the arrow beside the language choice (eg. English audio) to see the subtitle options. It looks like this:
5. Choose one of the available choices for subtitles. It looks like this:
Depending on your computer settings, the video should start to download automatically or you will be asked where to save the file (more info here).
Closed captioning is different from subtitles. This is a setting on your TV or cable box that displays the audio portion of your video as text on your TV screen. Usually the Closed Captioning icon is visible when captions are available (CC). We don't recommend this since the captions (text) may not be as accurate as the subtitled videos that we provide.
If you still can't find what you're looking for, please contact us through our live chat feature or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.