CLOSED CAPTIONING is a setting on your TV or cable box that displays the audio portion of your video as text on your TV screen. Usually the Closed Captioning icon is visible when captions are available (CC).
- Log in to Alpha Builder and find your current Alpha
- Click on the "materials" tab.
- On the left-hand side, click on "see options" and you'll see choices for standard definition (SD), high definition (HD) and a box with subtitle options.
- Click on the arrows to see the subtitle options. It looks like this:
5. Choose one of the available choices for subtitles. It looks like this:
If you still can't find what you're looking for, please contact us through our live chat feature or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.