Every computer has default settings to save downloads. Some computers save new files to your desktop, some ask you where to save new files, while others put them right into your "download" folder.
Let's see if we can help you find what you downloaded! First, you can do a search for the name of your file on your computer (eg. "prayer") or you can find your browser in the list below and try these steps:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click the three dots ("more" icon) and choose "downloads" to see your recent downloads.
Firefox & Internet Explorer:
- Select “Tools” and then “Options” from the menu at the top of the browser.
- Under the “General” tab, look for the "Save files to" option in the Downloads section.
- Select the icon that looks like a gear at the top right-hand part of the browser menu bar.
- Select “Preferences.”
- Under the “General” tab, look for the option: "Save downloaded files to."
Or go to the "Downloads" folder and then "My Documents").
Note: It may take a while to download larger files like videos (SD videos average 500 MB, HD videos average 900 MB). Make sure the file has finished downloading before you try to open or search for it.
If you need any help, please contact our Support Team through live chat or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'd be super happy to help you!