1. With the exception of books published by Kingsway or its licensees (in which the author is stated to hold the copyright), all Alpha International publications and materials including booklets, tapes and graphics are copyright to Alpha International.
2. In no circumstances may any part of any Alpha International publication be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or any information storage or retrieval system without permission in writing from the copyright holder or that holder’s agent.
3. Use of Alpha International publications is permitted only when in conjunction with the running or promotion of Alpha International courses.
4. The name of any Alpha course, or names similar to it should not be used in connection with any other Christian course. This request is made in order to: avoid confusion caused by different courses having similar titles ensure the uniformity and integrity of the courses and to maintain confidence in courses listed on the Alpha International register.
5. Minor adaptations to Alpha International courses may occasionally be desirable. These should only concern the length of the talks or the number of sessions. In each case the essential character of the course must be retained.
6. If an Alpha International course is adapted, the person responsible must only use such a course in their own church or parish, not allow such a course to be used elsewhere, and not publish or promote such a course.
To read more about Alpha's copyright laws, please click here.