If your Alpha isn’t showing up on the “Find an Alpha” page, let’s check a few things:
1. Do you have a current Alpha registered? If not, log in and create a new Alpha.
2. Have you added a start date for your Alpha? If not, log in and go to your Alpha, click on “edit details,” then modify or create your Alpha start date.
3. Did you click yes to publish your Alpha on alphacanada.org?
If not, log in and go to your Alpha. Click on "edit Alpha details" and scroll to the bottom where it says "Publish to Guests." Fill in the contact email & phone # and then click on the circle to add your Alpha on the tryalpha.ca page!
4. Did you choose the correct time range: starting in 1 month, 3 months, 6 months
5.Did you enter a proper Canada Post address? If you added a description beside the address, Google Maps will not recognize it.
6. If you selected the Alpha Context as "Prisons" when you created the Alpha course, your Alpha will not show up on the tryalpha.ca page as these are always hidden for privacy reasons.
Please note: it takes approximately 30 minutes for a new Alpha to be processed and to show up on the "Find an Alpha" page. Thanks for your patience!
If you are still unable to see your Alpha, please let us know by live chat, email or phone us at 1-800-743-0899.